All eyes are on Vienna! VieVinum, the biggest exhibition showcasing Austrian wine and probably the most attractive wine trade fair in the world, will be taking place again from 21 to 23 May 2022. The fair will revolve around the direct exchange between Austrian winemakers and national and international trade visitors.
21-23 May 2022
9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
In order to ensure that winemakers from throughout Austria are able to meet visitors from around the world without any concerns, the trade fair’s organiser M.A.C. Hoffmann has devised a comprehensive Covid-19 hygiene concept. Measures include:
- maximum visitor numbers for the Hofburg site, as well as for each tasting room
- a focus on selected trade visitors
- changes to the number of exhibitors per room, allowing safe distances to be maintained
- continual, efficient air circulation system
- special Covid officers and medic teams on hand at all times
These measures will enable Austria’s winemakers to network with international dealers, restaurateurs and wine experts in the impressive surroundings of the Hofburg Vienna. Trade fair visitors will also be able to enjoy specialist talks and supporting events hosted by individual winemakers and winegrowing regions.
Links & Downloads